Thursday, July 29, 2010

Randomness

It has been over a year since I have posted a blog. I am horrible at sharing my thoughts most of the time. I told my best friend Kate I would do one though so this one is for you babe. :) I hope it is as therapeutic as you said..

Instead of writing in paragraphs I'm just going to write random thoughts down...

-I wish I could write as beautifully and deep as a lot of my friends
-Right now I want to punch a boy in the face
-I'm hoping to finish this in time to go swimming tonight. I really need to float under the night sky.
-I didn't eat enough today. My appetite is screwy lately.
-I love having time to myself tonight but at the same time I could really use a good cuddle.
-I wish I could have a do-over for my birthday. I really don't want to remember it as is.
-I just had a daydream that I was dancing in a field of beautiful, fragrant flowers...
-I pray I get a good night sleep tonight and don't wake up in the wee hours with a racing heart.
-I really need a vacation. Good thing I'm going on one next week!! Thank you Kate & Wes!!!
-I really want to tell a boy I think he's a big terd-face! (and I'm supposed to be the mature one?)
-I want to be serenaded right now. ben harper on my iTunes will have to do for now.
-Oops, I just tore a layer of nail off. And now I am massacring it.
-I really need to drink more water but I'm afraid I'll have to pee at 6am like usual.
-I should tap tonight.
-I thought I heard my text tone on my phone but it was in a song I'm listening to. I strongly dislike the disappointment I felt when I realized..
-I need to fix my thoughts on better things.
-It's amazing how many more body aches you get as you grow older.
-I need to shake this melancholy feeling. I'm gonna go swimming now.

*This was a decent start. I shall try to blog again very soon...

3 comments:

kmac said...

I like it! Keep it coming sister! Can't wait to see you! Thanks for sharing!

kathy said...

I'm glad Katie can influence you for good! It makes it feel like maybe you are not so far away and maybe I don't suck so much at keeping in touch. Keep it up!

Patricia said...

love this list.

i missed your reading your thoughts.